london | bristol | birmingham | uk wide
Drama School & Agency Headshots
We offer actor and performer headshots at drama schools, colleges and agencies across the UK. We know that many drama and musical theatre courses involve intensive days an by offering headshots at your location, time out of class is minimised for students. We can also arrange weekend sessions if necessary.
Best of all, we bring everything to you! We simply set up a day (or more) and as long as we have some space to shoot in, we take care of everything else. There will be an online booking system, online ordering and payments which means almost no hassle at all for the school or agency!
Drama school sessions are 30 minutes with allows for between 3-4 looks (we move fast but there is no pressure!). The images are charged in the same way as in the studios so you only pay for the images you love. Booking a time slot online is easy and we send you everything you need to prepare for the shoot. Shorter sessions are available for children.
To ensure everyone doesn’t get the same look we set up a variety of different backgrounds. These include several of the ones we use in the studio plus the environment of the room in which we are photographing.
Fully edited images are just £45 for individual images, 5 for £180, 10 for £315 (with free B&W versions)
Drama School Headshots | How it works
- If you have 6 or more people that would like new actor headshots then we are more than happy to come and set up on campus / at your location.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07810 004451. We will help with any questions and guide you through the process. We do need a room or space to shoot at the location and of course permission from the school.
- Choose a date that suits everyone (good luck with that, it’s never easy).
- We set up a dedicated link for booking so you can book a time that suits you.
- On an agreed date or dates, we set up and create a minimum of three backgrounds so that everyone’s headshot doesn’t look the same. We also use the environment of the room for additional looks.
- We typically offer 30 minute sessions and offer unlimited changes of tops. It’s amazing how many different images we can get in a fast paced 30 minute shoot!
- Shorter length session are available for children
- After the shoot, you get a personalised gallery where you can view, select and buy your chosen headshots.
- Fully edited headshots are delivered as a download in high and low resolution within 5 working days of your order.
Why have headshots at your drama school?
- No need to travel to a studio so no huge train fares and waiting in the rain!
- Less time away from your classes!
- No obligation to buy (seriously, there is no pressure from us at all).
- Cost effective solution
Call us on 07810 004451 to have an initial chat. Whether you represent the drama school, agency or are a student, we are happy to talk you through everything. We will of course need to speak to the school if we are shooting on campus.
- Open to adult and children’s drama schools, groups, productions, etc
- Potential weekend shoots
- Always happy to help with advice along the way
- We are super friendly and aim to help you relax in front of the camera
- Despite the 30 minute shoots, they don’t feel rushed or pressurised
- We love tea and biscuits throughout the day and beer at the end!
Any questions, just let us know. Email email@example.com or call 07810 004451.
Get in touch...
If you would like to find out more about us photographing headshots at your location we would love to hear from you. You can call us on 07810 004451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you prefer, fill in the contact form below.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, you can always call us on 07810 004451. We photograph in London, Central Bristol, Birmingham, and across the UK.